SELF EMPLOYED - Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (Year 1)
Location: Home Based
SELF -EMPLOYED - Associate Recruitment Consultant - B2B specialist sales.
Rayner Personnel is the leading property recruitment company in the UK, ALWAYS RESTLESS WE ARE EXPANDING INTO B2B SPECIALIST SALES. We offer an exciting entrepreneurial environment for you to grow and develop your career, and the chance to bring your own initiative and flair to the job!
Recruitment is all about PEOPLE If you have the right attitude, we can teach you the skill to become a leading industry recruitment consultant.
This is as a self-employed role where you will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment process. We are building something special, as well as finding and placing the best candidates we want you to develop new business opportunities. Working in a fast-paced environment you will be resilient and focused to build and maintain the best possible relationships.
As a self-employed role it can be carried out from your home office or our HQ in Little Hadham, Hertfordshire. There can be flexibility in the working hours, so the role is perfect for a candidate who is looking for a work / life balance and who also values family time.
You will have a high level of integrity and the skills to manage, nurture & grow our existing client base. You will have the scope to take an entrepreneurial approach to be successful in winning new customers and placing the best candidates. An open and honest team player after all, teamwork makes the dream work….we like each other and would like to keep it that way!
- Passionate, hard-working, and ambitious you can move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them, we now use video technology to cut through the CV numbness!
- Curious - You ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills, and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicator - you listen actively, understand fully and influence well. Providing valuable insights adds fuel to the engine!
- Committed to Customer Service - Take ownership of your client’s needs, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Open and honest team player!
Numerous benefits with this ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT role include:
- High earning potential
- Remote working
- Flexible hours / Self-employed
- Hot existing candidate and client database
Please Note: By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
- Recruitment Process
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'