| Property Valuer | Self Employed | 1st year OTE £35,000 |
Our client, a dynamic independent Estate Agent covering the popular RM1 area, are looking to expand the service offered to customers. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious Estate Agent with Sales Valuation experience to join their team on a self-employed basis.
- Do you have Property Valuation experience?
- Do you have a strong proven track record?
- Do you feel under-valued by your current company?
- Do you want to be earning over 30% commission per sale?
Estate Agency Property Valuer role:
- You will be expected to grow our clients market share by having a pro-active approach to work, providing exceptional customer service and staying focused on company targets
- To be successful you will need to be highly organised and expect to get involved in all aspects of sales; generating valuation appointments, winning new instructions, sourcing buyers, negotiating offers and sales administration
- Our client requires an highly ambitious individual willing to work-hard to establish the sales department
- Commission is paid at a highly competitive rate of 30% or more!
- Providing a realistic OTE Of £35,000 pa for year one!
- Our client is investing in marketing material and over-flow call team
- Existing database of potential vendors to contact
If you have the ambitious to start your own Estate Agency, but not the capital, this could be an opportunity of a lifetime for you!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'