This Mortgage Sales Advisor vacancy will give the successful person a fantastic opportunity to develop a career and become part of this company`s success story. With all leads provided, the Mortgage Sales Advisor will work as part of a small and highly motivated team.
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Sales Advisor role will have a strong, up to date knowledge of the mortgage sector and will be CeMap 1, 2, 3 qualified.
The Mortgage Sales Advisor role encompasses handling all mortgage enquiries, recommending suitable products and ensuring compliant to FCA standards at all times. The majority of sales will be made by telephone.
- Dealing with direct mortgage enquiries from the public and referrals from financial brokers
- Advising and selling suitable mortgage products
- Correspondence with clients for relevant information during application process
- Completion of mortgage application forms via the telephone
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- General office and administration duties
- Possessing a good knowledge of the current mortgage sector
- CeMap 1, 2, 3 qualified - ESSENTIAL
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to the mortgage and secured loan market
- You will have strong customer service and communication skills
- Be analytically minded with high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Keywords: Mortgage, Mortgage sales, CeMAP
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds