Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor
Upto 90% Commission
A well established, leading industry financial brokerage based in Mayfair (London) currently seeks newly qualified or experienced financial advisors to join their growing nationwide team.
We are looking for pro-active, self-employed advisors to work for their busy financial services operation. If you are the right high calibre individual with the correct mindset and skills, you could see your earnings dramatically increase.
Mortgage Advisor Skills Required:
- Full CeMap/MAQ/FPC/CEFA/CF qualifications are essential.
- CAS status is beneficial but is not required.
- Mortgage Advisor must be willing to find own client base.
- Mortgage Advisor must be able to develop and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Mortgage Advisor must be able to work independently and productively at home.
- Mortgage Advisor must be able to set and work towards monthly targets.
- Mortgage Advisor must follow company procedures efficiently and effectively.
- Mortgage Advisor must be flexible to attend training days and compulsory meetings.
The Mortgage Advisor:
- Access to whole of market lenders for Mortgages, Re-mortgages and BTL Business.
- Access to whole of market for Protection business.
- Access to commercial providers.
- Office meeting rooms throughout the UK (Regus Worldwide).
- PI & Compliance provided.
- Administration services provided.
- Training & CPD provided.
- Retaining ownership of original clients.
- Dedicated BDM to help generate new clients.
- Long-term career options.
- Seminars arranged on advisers behalf.
Base commission payments begin at 60%.
This can be raised up to 90% if the adviser is capable of bringing in a high quality amount of business.