My client is a firm of experienced chartered financial planners and mortgage brokers providing financial advice to individuals and employee benefits solutions to a growing list of stellar corporate SMEs.
They are different to other financial services firms, due to their deep values and commitment to exceptional customer experience. Ethically focused and professional, they always set their advice at a level that can easily be understood. Our client’s mandate is one of "plain speaking", which means that your understanding of the advice being offered is paramount.
Perks of this company:
• Large number of provided leads
• Full administration support
• Specialist training
• Competitive Commission structure
• Great work/life balance within a supportive and vibrant culture
• CeMap qualified
• Comfortable charging fees
• Conversational confidence
• Previous experience of upselling products
• The right attitude towards the industry
• Preferably 360 market experience
• A high percentage of commission on banked income, giving you the ability to write your own pay cheque at the level you desire (£50,000, £100,000, £250,000 or more)
• No monthly fees or charges
• Marketing/Social Media support (digital media package included)
• Compliance support
• Access to Openwork’s competitive proposition including a multi-tiered protection offering
• Options to become a Commercial Broker and/or Equity Release Adviser alongside your current Mortgage and Protection licences
• Designated Area Directors working alongside you to offer regular and timely support
• Full support with business development/lead generation (although leads are provided)
• Recruitment support should you wish to grow your business
• Training - Remote, group and 1 on 1 to suit your needs.
- CeMap Qualified
- Products Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'