INCOME POTENTIAL CIRCA £25 - £100 PER DAY
ROUNDS AVAILABLE FROM 1 TO 7 DAYS PER WEEK INCLUDING WEEKEND COVER
Hermes is the UK's largest home delivery courier network handling more than 260 million collections and deliveries each year. We provide a flexible and professional service to businesses and consumers across the country that relies on us to get life’s little essentials on-time, every time.
The self-employed courier driving job gives you the flexibility and autonomy to be your own boss - perfect if you like your own company and a sense of independence and it will give you the freedom to work around your own schedule too! We’re looking for trustworthy and committed people that won’t let us down. You’ll also need to be fairly active as your daily rounds may be really busy going to and from residential properties in your area.
- Income potential circa £25 - £100 per day
- Rounds available from 1 to 7 days per week including weekend cover
- Convenience of delivering in and around your local area
- Flexible opportunities to work around your own schedule
- Access to the Hermes Partner Rewards Plus Programme
In order to apply you’ll need:
- A car or van with a valid MOT and insurance
- A full, valid driving license
- The right to work in the UK
- No unspent criminal convictions
- Knowledge of your local area
- The ability to plan your own workload and driving routes