Self-employed Courier Driver - 6 days per week - Own Car Required
Are you a trustworthy, committed and customer focused individual with the ambition and drive to work independently in your local area?..... if the answer is yes then we have the ideal opportunity for you!
Hermes is the UK's largest home delivery courier network handling more than 260 million collections and deliveries each year. We provide a flexible and professional service to businesses and consumers across the country that relies on us to deliver life’s little essentials on-time, every time.
Being a self-employed courier gives you the flexibility and autonomy to be your own boss - perfect if you like your own company and a sense of independence and it will give you the freedom to work around your own existing schedule too!
We are looking for reliable individuals to deliver parcels in your area 6 days per week.
- Great earning potential per day based on the size of the round you service and number of parcels you deliver
- The convenience of delivering in and around your local area
- On-going training and support from our dedicated Field Manager Team
- Access to the Hermes Partner Rewards Plus Programme
- Opportunity to purchase Hermes uniform
In order to apply you’ll need:
- A car or van with a valid MOT and insurance
- A full, valid UK driving license
- The right to work in the UK
- No unspent criminal convictions
- Knowledge of your local area
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to plan your own workload and driving routes
Don’t delay…. Join us today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job