Self-Employed Business Development Manager
Realistic Earnings £50-95k uncapped. Average of £70,000 per annum. - COMMISSION ONLY.
Average Commission of £550.00 PER DEAL!
Retail Merchant Services is the fastest growing and largest independent merchant services provider in the UK. Over 45,000 businesses use our Chip & PIN Terminals every day to process £3 billion credit & debit card transactions every year.
Our field based Partner Team of payment experts are responsible for identifying opportunities to cut costs for small to corporate sized business owners.
Business Development Partner, offering innovative payment solutions to all Retail businesses. Our multi award winning membership is specifically designed to save customers money, giving you extra tools and opportunities to assist more business owners.
100% new business position, attending self-generating opportunities you will be responsible for winning new customers, maximising every sales opportunity including referrals. With a passion for sales and providing solutions, a great work ethic and the business owner’s needs at the forefront of every pitch, you will really make a difference to your customers.
- Industry leading commission package with Uncapped Earnings available.
- Opportunity to qualify for additional bonuses, rewards and recognition.
- Industry leading, highly progressive & fast growing company.
- Comprehensive Business Development Partner Induction programme with first class sales training.
- On-going sales coaching and support from our designated Internal Partner Team.
- Internal Partner Telesales service available
- Highly motivated & money driven
- Puts the customer at the heart of the sale
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of winning business
- Demonstrable success in field sales
- Wants a rewarding opportunity with a market leader
We look forward to working with you!
- Business Development
- Merchant Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'