Are you looking for a new challenge as a Self Employed Associate for a well known independent Estate Agent based in Bishops Stortford ? This is an amazing opportunity to be a self employed estate agent, being a partner with a great brand , with no up front costs and the support of a well known business.
You can basically plan your working week exactly to suit you ! You can either work from home or be based in the office in Bishops Stortford. Either way you will have the support of the director as well as an administrator to help with phone calls and messages.
You will have no area restrictions so can market and sell properties in all areas around Bishops Stortford. You can steer your own career in the direction you choose, plan your own diary but still be part of a well known business and all the support that can offer !
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in sales within Estate Agency, as well as thorough knowledge of the complete sales process from start to finish. You will be expected to confidently carry out valuations and bring on new business, accompany viewings and sell properties dealing with the full 360 role.
You must be a well organised, self motivated individual, hungry for success with the desire to achieve above and beyond !
Benefits for the Self Employed Associate position include:
- Complete freedom to run your own diary your way
- High commission % on offer
- Work with the back up of an established estate agency
- Steer your own career path
The ideal candidate for this Self Employed Associate will have the following attributes:
- Must have experience either as a Valuer, or extensive experience as a Sales Negotiator within the Property Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the sales process within property
- Target driven
- Well spoken and presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The desire to achieve and succeed above and beyond
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be a car owner
The role of the Self Employed Associate will entail:
- Meeting with clients
- Planning your own diary
- Carrying out valuations and bringing on new business
- Assessing buyers & Sellers particular needs
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Promoting properties via different mediums
If this unique opportunity is the one you've been waiting for, don't delay in applying today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'