Self Employed Associate Trainer
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a Learning and Development role and make a positive impact on young people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Self Employed Associate Trainer at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The main purpose of the Associate Trainer is to deliver 6 hour sessions to practitioners and professionals on the “Talk, Learn, Do: Parents, Kids & Money course” (TLD), as commissioned by the Money and Pensions Service. Once fully trained, these practitioners and professionals will in turn deliver the TLD courses to parents and guardians of children between the ages of 3 and 11.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Preparing and delivering training
- Assessing and evaluating results and providing performance feedback
- Maintaining a professional training environment through effective classroom management
- Promoting courses to internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous hourly rate of circa £20/hour, and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of delivering training in a Learning & Development role
- Recognised Teaching qualification such as PTTLS or PGCE
- Access to own vehicle and a valid UK driving Licence
- Willingness to travel across Northern Ireland to deliver sessions
- Ability to work to strict targets and with a wide variety of learners
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Background in preparing and delivering training courses
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Level 4 teaching or training qualification (e.g. C&C 7407, PTLLS Level 4)
- Experienced practitioner, holding a CIPD Qualification in L&D and/or a coaching qualification
- Experienced in early years & child development
- Previous experience of delivering parenting programme courses and modules, or money management courses
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'