Selenium Test Lead
Selenium Test Lead | £500 Per Day | Crewe | 6 Month contract | Outside of IR35
Selenium Test Lead
Reports To QA Lead
The Selenium Test Lead will design and oversee the technical implementation of Selenium based testing into multiple projects. This is a hands-on role and will require good knowledge of Selenium, BrowserStack and other automated testing tools.
The individual should be capable of creating frameworks, assessing frameworks that are already in place and optimizing these frameworks. The individual in question must also be capable of assessing test coverage and structure ensuring assurance is suitable for each of the applications being created.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and Implement Selenium Based Automation Testing approaches ensuring framework quality, speed of execution and test coverage in generality.
- Liaise with project team personnel to create and implement a cohesive selenium based testing approach and specify these within an automated pipeline construct.
- Create unified automated test and status reports across multiple projects to provide assurance and evidence of activities in a measurable format.
- Experience: Worked within automated testing and associated testing arena for a minimum of 5 years with demonstrable experience of implementing selenium testing frameworks within automated constructs.
- Specific skills: Selenium, Java, Compatibility Testing Providers (BrowserStack etc.)
- Personal characteristics: Consultative and able to establish credibility with test teams. The selenium test lead will be responsible for working with multiple suppliers and must be capable of establishing good working relationships with the teams.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"