Want to join a leading edge technology business with ambitious growth plans?
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson's employees are central to our success. We know how important it is to encourage creativity and innovation and give employees a voice. We are committed to helping our employees' master the skills and knowledge to not only perform well in their current role but also future potential.
Our EMEA Talent acquisition centre of excellence is seeking to recruit a Selection & Assessment Specialist to deliver the best in class candidate selection and assessment strategies (CBI, role play, ability/personality Assessments) with key focus on across the UK. The role is based out of offices out of Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts with ad hoc travel as required.
- Work closely with Resourcing Specialists across EMEA to ensure a seamless process from candidate identification to offer
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business including HR colleagues and business stakeholders
- Establish candidate's skill and experience requirements and developing/advising hiring managers of the most appropriate interview / assessment tools
- Lead face to face or virtual biographical and competency interviews
- Interpret and providing feedback on ability and personality assessments
- Identify relevant role based competency questions and assessments
- Coach and support Managers in recruitment interviewing and selection
- Review and contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment and selection policy and procedures
- Manage the end to end interview and selection process, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout Provide interview feedback to candidates via Resourcing Specialists in a timely and professional manner and as required ability/personality assessment feedback to the candidate
- Acquire legal right to work evidence and store on the recruitment system
- Ensure all candidate notes are collected and stored on the recruitment system
- Work on ad hoc projects related to Selection & Assessment across EMEA
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a HR/Recruitment or Organisational Psychology related job role
- Ability to professionally interview and select across all levels, including senior hires
- Experienced interviewer fully conversant with competency based interviewing
- Commercially astute
- Flexible, pragmatic and conscientious
- Highly organised, methodical and structured
- Proven experience of stakeholder management
- Credible and professional with excellent interpersonal , communication and relationship building skills
- Able to develop sound recommendations to guide/influence others' decisions
- Demonstrate initiative, be accountable for results and achieve high performance standards/results
- Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively and collaborate with peers, team members and all levels of management to ensure stakeholder buy in
- Use and development of candidate selection tools and exercises and/or assessment centres
- Experience of administering personality and ability assessments
- Previous experience in the IT sector utilising Selection & Assessment tools and/or HR Systems & Reporting
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- Assessment Centres
- Selection & Assessment
- Competency Based Interviews