We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Segregated Fund Services Client Administrator to join M&G Investments and take responsibility of servicing external, segregated clients in respect of administrative functions. Another purpose of the role, will be to produce periodic accounting and investment reports.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Dispatch of accounting data to agreed formats within agreed deadlines
- Production of periodic accounting reports to agreed formats within agreed deadlines
- Production of periodic Investment reports to agreed formats within agreed deadlines
- Production & review of internal performance sets
- Client (Internal/External) Relationship management
- Managing client take on / offs & administrating client cash inflows / outflows
- Return of client revenue
- Daily monitoring of transactions (Daily trade report, valuation review, income Review, notifiable positions)
- Review and monitor cash and stock reconciliation exceptions
- Adhoc queries (internal & external)
- Audit support
- Chasing outstanding fees
- Investigation/implementation of new instruments
- Continually monitor and improve, where necessary, the processes, controls and procedures associated with the role
What we are looking for:
You will have experience of investment markets, instruments & products (global) – especially Fixed Income. An understanding of investment administration processes is essential for this position, as well as reconciliations knowledge and experience in performance measurement, client relationship management, investment accounting, record keeping and reporting. You will have regulatory framework experience, including detailed knowledge of the FSA’s Conduct od Business Rules (COB’s). You must be PC literate, (Word, Excel, Access), with knowledge of investment accounting/reporting systems and data providers, (Exshare and Bloomberg).
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.