Segment Marketing Coordinator
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is not just a company - Axis is a culture, Axis is a way of life. The employees here are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. Our employees are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards innovating for a smarter safer world .
WHAT WILL YOU DO
The position of Regional Segment Marketing Coordinator at Axis Communications is responsible for coordinating all the segment marketing efforts in the Northern European Region. This position is responsible for coordination and delivery of Marketing activities for the whole Axis portfolio across our end user channels including Retail, Transport and Critical Infrastructure. This position will be based in our regional headquarters in Luton with some occasional travel (est. 30%).
We are looking for a proactive and creative team player with good marketing knowledge and experience in a similar marketing position You will have degree in marketing or similar professional qualification. You have excellent organisational skills and are an exceptional project leader with ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Experience of working with marketing automation would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Coordinate and support yearly event and marketing plans the Axis business development team.
- Provide required collaterals to target segments to support the promotion of Axis products solutions and services
- Coordinate and report on content marketing initiatives with internal
- Presenting marketing updates and campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend and evaluate events to support the business development team across the region.
- Be the main point of contact with the Global segment solutions marketing team to ensure consistency of approach for Axis globally
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
In Axis you will work in an international organisation with bright and proactive people in an open minded and innovative culture. You will have the opportunity for international travel and to work in an organisation committed to developing the careers of its employees.This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Northern Europe marketing team
READY TO ACT?
If you wish to apply for this opportunity please apply to Dominic Jones, Regional Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job