Teaching Personnel have a wealth of supply work available across mainstream primary schools in Liskeard. We are seeking flexible teaching assistants who are available for 2+ days per week and can travel to different schools throughout the week.
We supply all candidates with an online diary allowing you to pick and choose when you would like to work! We can guarantee at least two days each week but usually offer at least 4 days during busy periods of the academic year. We can offer a wide range of different roles across a great variety of local primary schools - perfect for anyone looking for experience or for experienced TAs who are looking for a flexible role.
These roles would suit:
- Graduates looking for experience before commencing teacher training
- Candidates who are exploring the possibility of working with SEN in specialist units
- Nursery nurses who currently work on a part-time or bank staff contract
- Secondary teachers looking to transfer into primary teaching
- Experienced teaching assistants looking for flexible hours
We offer the following roles either on a supply or long term basis:
- General work with Reception to Year 6
- Nursery work with EYFS
- 1:1 work with SEN including Autism, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Down Syndrome
- 1:1 work with challenging behaviour
- Numeracy and literacy intervention programmes
If you are considering supply work and would like to speak to someone to assess suitability and discuss the opportunities available, please contact one of our dedicated consultants between 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job