Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Malvern - (supply staff)
Class People are currently working with an outstanding nursery in Malvern who are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to work within their team. This will be on a supply basis with the potential for a long term or permananent position starting ASAP.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children, in line with the nurseries policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work across age groups, providing activities in line with the EYFS
- To follow the daily routine of the nursery
- To support fellow practitioners in their observations and planning
- A sound knowledge in safeguarding children, and ensuring their safety by following risk assessments
- To act as a buddy to the key worker, with the potential to have your own key group
- To develop sound parent partnerships
All candidates must be able to provide two references, a DBS on the update service and be able to commit to the full placement.
If you would be interested please apply or call Alicia on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job