Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Malvern - (supply staff)
Class People are currently working with an outstanding nursery in Malvern who are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to work within their team. This will be on a supply basis with the potential for a long term or permananent position starting ASAP.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children, in line with the nurseries policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work across age groups, providing activities in line with the EYFS
- To follow the daily routine of the nursery
- To support fellow practitioners in their observations and planning
- A sound knowledge in safeguarding children, and ensuring their safety by following risk assessments
- To act as a buddy to the key worker, with the potential to have your own key group
- To develop sound parent partnerships
All candidates must be able to provide two references, a DBS on the update service and be able to commit to the full placement.
If you would be interested please apply or call Alicia on