The PL Administrators responsibility is to ensure invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner and the necessary approvals are obtained.
• Maintain accurate supplier records and ensure accuracy of these
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Ensure invoices are coded accurately, scanned in to document management software and processed in finance system in a timely manner
• Match invoices to Good Received Notes or Orders where applicable
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Ensuring payments/credit notes are matched against invoices.
• Review and clearance of old and slow moving creditor accounts.
• Respond to all suppliers enquiries
• Reconciling supplier statements, following up outstanding discrepancies and liaising with external suppliers on disputed items
• To ensure invoices are entered on system as per agreed month end dates
• Proactive resolution of supplier queries
• Understanding of the Accounts Payable Process
• Construction experience desirable
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Logical and well organised with the ability to prioritise
• Numerate, literate and accurate
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
• Professional telephone manner
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Positive "can do" attitude
Requirement to travel to Stockport to enable hand over from current finance department. Will require at least 2-4 days in Stockport per week for a period of up to 8 weeks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job