They are looking for someone who is professional, hardworking and ideally someone with Construction experience.
The role is full time 9-17.30pm.
• Assist the Senior Accountant in the Production of monthly Management Accounts
• Posting of accruals and prepayments
• Assist in reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as part of the month end process
• Assist in the preparation of Cashflow forecasts / Cash targets
• Provide assistance to the Accounts Payable day to day function as well as weekly payment runs for the subcontractors.
• Assist in production of reports to Holding in France on a monthly basis
• Assist in Stock Take for 2 depots twice a year
• Assist with intercompany reconciliations
• Assist with VAT/CIS/CITB returns
• Collating information required for P11d’s
• Responding to ad-hoc requests for information as required, ensuring that all reported financial information is of the highest standard
• Assist in the provision of information to external auditors for annual audit
• Assist in the provision of information with regards to Corporation tax queries from Tax advisors
• Provide Financial analysis as required
• Supporting the Senior Accountant in any other ad hoc projects & report requests
• Assist with weekly and monthly payroll production- this includes analysing and matching labourer time sheets with invoices and processing them through to the payroll system.
• Adhoc tasks as required
• Part Qualified accountant – CIMA / ACCA
• Construction Industry preferable
• Experience in payroll
• Experience of stock holding environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Good organisational skills and can do attitude
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Use of Microsoft Office including strong excel skills sumif, vlookup and pivot tables essential
• Knowledge of Connect IT preferable
• Confidence in dealing with business at all levels
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job