We have temporary Security Officer opportunities for residential developments across London. As a Security Officer you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the Development and will be the first and main point of contact for all security queries.
Security Officer day-to-day duties will involve:
- Operation of the security Desk /CCTV
- General security of the building and reporting anything to senior management
- Conduct site patrols Monitor alarm systems Undertake any other reasonable security functions as required.
- Manage any incidents as they arise.
- Liaise with staff/resident/public clearly and concisely
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within a similar security role and a background in delivering excellent customer service. SIA badge essential.
Working Hours: day & night opportunities, 8-12hrs
Apply with your CV today. Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion
- customer service
- security guard
- fire marshal
- security office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'