Security & Valet
Would you like to work for one of Europe's pioneering property developers?
We have various vacancies across East London providing Security & Valet services to our residents and guest. These roles are based on a four on / four off rota, 12 hour shifts, days/nights. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained. This includes maintaining security of the estate and safety of residents at all times, valet parking and working with all staff to ensure there is a good security presence at all times.
- Provide a bespoke 5-star service the residents with job tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times being helpful, polite and pleasant at all times.
- Assist with security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- Aid the smooth running of the various different operations’ around the site.
- Ensure that all requests & enquiries (both in person and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner.
- Work between all the operations on the development, including the private cinema.
- Remain adaptable and flexible throughout the changeable requirements of the developing Estate.
- Provide support and shift cover for valet and concierge functions when necessary.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job