We are looking for a professional and dependable Security Officer to take care of a high-end development close to Crosshabour station. As security/valet officer, you will maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel.
MUST have a clean driving license.
- Patrol property and perimeter; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points
- Monitor alarm systems / CCTV and operate detecting / emergency equipment
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Permit entry and control traffic by directing drivers
- Valet parking
- Great customer skills
- Similar previous experience (residential experience not necessary)
Salary: £31,740 pa., £10.90 per hour
Working Hours: 5 days on 2 off, 3 nights on 3 off (07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00)
If this sounds like you please apply!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
- security officer
- security guard
- valet officer