Security Analyst / Cyber Security /
A global insurance client of mine are looking for talented Security Analysts to join their organisation.
To be based in London paying up to £55K to £65K (depending on experience)
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Experience of delivering proactive threat hunting in a corporate environment
- Experience of translating intelligence into actionable outcomes
- Knowledge of Information Security regulatory and legislative requirements
- Experience of SIEM tools and log analysis, forensic capture and analysis, packet analysis, malware/file analysis
- Experience of Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of networking
- Holds GCIH, OSCP, GCFE or working towards achieving or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Experience of working in a help desk /support environment or a service industry generally
Role responsibilities include:
- Threat hunting for unknown and undetected malicious activity
- Respond to alerts and incidents from the Global Security Operations Centre and other areas of the UK business
- Following up on incidents and alerts, chasing third party suppliers and escalation where required
- Support the assessment of security control operation across UK business lines and third-party suppliers
- Analysis of management information and delivery of onward reporting
- Be part of an incident response team that is on call out of office hours
Within the role you will also be required to work independently or as part of a team, you will be reporting to the UK CISO
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.