Security Test Lead
Security Test Lead| £450- £500 per day| Crewe| 6 Months
Security Test Lead
The Security Test Lead will design and oversee the technical implementation of Security based testing into multiple projects. This is a hands-on role and will require good knowledge of Owasp Zap, Kali Linux, Pen Test Tools and other automated testing tools. The individual should be capable of creating frameworks, assessing frameworks that are already in place and optimising these frameworks. The individual in question must also be capable of assessing test coverage and structure ensuring assurance is suitable for each of the applications being created.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and Implement Security Based Automation Testing approaches ensuring framework quality, speed of execution and coverage in generality.
- Liaise with project team personnel to create and implement a cohesive security based testing approach and specify these within an automated pipeline construct.
- Create unified security test and status reports across multiple projects to provide assurance and evidence of activities in a measurable format.
- Experience: Worked within security testing and associated testing arena for a minimum of 5 years with demonstrable experience of implementing security testing frameworks within automated constructs.
- Specific skills: Owasp Zap, Kali Linux, Pen Test Tools
- Personal characteristics: Consultative and able to establish credibility with test teams. The security test lead will be responsible for working with multiple suppliers and must be capable of establishing good working relationships with the teams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'