Security Systems Technical Support Engineer (Northern Ireland)
Job Title: Security Systems Technical Support Engineer (Northern Ireland)
Salary: £30,000 D.O.E
Key Purpose of the Job
Working alongside the Customer Services and Scheduling departments to provide customer and engineering support in a timely and efficient manner. Reducing the amount of calls passed to field-based engineers by use of remote diagnostic tools and phone advice for both fire and security related calls.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support to end users and engineers both internally and externally.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information is scheduled.
- To prioritise workload and meet contractual deadlines.
- To answer customer telephone calls ensuring internal customer service standards are met.
- Any other reasonable requests from the line supervisors and Head of Service.
- Provide first line support to the customer to see if the call can be resolved before passing to the service team
- To provide support to the Service Scheduling Team when required.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'