Due to an increased need and demand for our clients, we are currently seeking Installation Engineers to join our existing team, to be based in the London area. Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence. Candidates should also have at least two years' experience working in a similar role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and determination to join our growing business.
The role of the Installation Engineer involves reactive installation and preventive servicing of CCTV, Access Control, ANPR, Fire and IDS systems across the UK. You must be a keen team player who accepts that service work involves flexible working time with occasional out of hours/weekend call outs. This will involve visiting customer sites and as such the individual must be customer focused at all times. The individual must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company. This will involve working from ladders and cherry pickers at most sites. The Installation Engineer will report into the Customer Services Manager and will involve close liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Must have previous installation experience with Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Must be able to work on own initiative with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to read and understand design specs to ensure installations are carried out to clients’ specifications.
- Managing all paperwork
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Quality Management
- Maintaining 1st fix standards
- Achieving company KPI’s for attendance, in line with the clients SLA
- Out of hours callouts
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by Vindex Systems are understood and met
- Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within Vindex to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
- Set a good example to colleagues by observing and obeying all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company property.
- Complete handover documentation, site records and time sheets accurately and legibly.
- Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad range of duties and key responsibilities of the post
- Analytical and Diagnostic Skills
- Communication, both verbal and written
- Time keeping
- Flexible approach to work and be prepared to work extra hours as and when required, including occasional out of hours/weekend call outs.
- Experience with the Intellex, CCure, Genetec, VideoEdge, Milestone and Axis
- Willing to help and contribute to the success of the Company at all times;
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Desire to share knowledge within a team environment.
- Being self-motivated and confident
- Being practical and highly adaptable
- Team player, but willing to accept responsibility.
- Co-operative and helpful at all times
If you feel that you are the Installation Engineer to fill this role and would like an opportunity to further your career in part of a successful growing team, then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.
- Access Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job