SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - TEMP TO PERM POSITION - UP TO £20.00 PER HOUR!
Our client is a well-established company 3 offices across the UK. One of these offices is based in the South East and this particular part of the business are looking to expand.
They provide high-end security systems to a range of commercial clients and due to a big work load they are seeking a Security Engineer who is confident working on a range of systems within Access Control, CCTV & Intruder Alarms to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis.
Starting hourly rate of up to £20.00 per hour offered. (12 week temporary role - with the option of moving into a permanent role at the end of 12 weeks whereby you will be paid an annual salary of up to £40,000 + Overtime and Call Outs on top).
Company vehicle, mobile phone, uniform & PPE provided.
Working hours are Monday - Friday (40 hours a week).
Area of work: London & South East of the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, servicing & commissioning of CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarms, as well as Integrated Security Systems such as Automated Gates, Barriers and Intercoms.
- Working as part of a small team within a larger organisation ensuring work is completed to a high standard and being a team player.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have at least 3 years experience as a Security Engineer working with CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control. Experience working on Gates, Barriers and Intercoms is also advantageous but not essential for this role.
- You will be based within the South East area of the UK, within easy commuting distance to London & the Home Counties.
- You will have knowledge of a range of equipment and be willing to learn new systems. Training can and will be provided for you on their high-end security products.
- You will hold a Full UK driving License.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive an immediate start with a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'