Due to continuous growth my client is looking for a Security Systems Engineer for their successful business based in North Kent.
As an experienced Security Systems Engineer you will be field based and on a daily basis you will be installing & maintaining Electronic Security Systems, IP, HDTVI, CCTV & Access Control.
As the successful Security Systems Engineer you will have an opportunity to be part of our successful team & in addition you will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary up to 30k depending on your experience
- Continues product training & career development
- Company vehicle
- Company contributory pension 3%
- Company bonus
As an experienced Security Systems Engineer you role will include
- Installation & configuration of wireless networks/maintenance of all new & current customers IP, HDTVI, CCTV & Access and Lenel control systems.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting customer problems remotely and on-site
- Evaluating current and new IP CCTV and Access Control systems and products in the marketplace to help provide the best solutions to clients
- Maintaining professional & technical knowledge by attending training sessions, educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
It is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' working experience as a Security Systems Engineer
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with commercial awareness to problem solve using an analytical approach.
- Knowledge of CCTV, IT & PID systems on various scales & Knowledge of DVR/NVR
- Knowledge in all types of data cabling & terminations
- Networking experience etc IP
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Access Control
- Lenel Panels