This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The company specializes in the design, installation, and maintenance and monitoring of high-end security systems such as:
- Intruder Alarms Systems
- BS8418:2015 IP Detector Activated Camera Systems
- Access Control systems
With over 30 years of experience, the company only works in the commercial market sector mostly with Blue Chip high end clients and also has its own NSI Gold category two approved monitoring station.
As a Security Systems Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out installation, fault finding, maintenance and servicing of Security Systems including CCTV (IP), Intruder Alarms and Access Control Systems. Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Installation of security systems
- Periodic preventative maintenance of electronic security systems
- Efficient response to all emergency call outs
- Participation in the on-call rota (standby fee paid and call outs paid at time and half)
- Fault finding, test and repair of malfunctioning systems
To be considered for the Security Systems Engineer position you must have demonstrable experience in the security industry. In addition, you should possess the following key skills and experience:
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in a team as well as on your own
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems
- Advanced skills such as commissioning is advantageous however not essential
- Be willing to work away throughout the UK Monday-Friday
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to become an Intruder Alarm Engineer which offers the opportunity to earn a considerably great salary along with the opportunity for career progression, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience for the role.
Additional information: Benefits include door to door travel paid, on call fee paid, on call outs paid at time and half, lots of available overtime to boost salary, any overtime paid at time and half, company van provided, laptop, mobile phone and power tools and test kit provided, career progression, training courses provided to expand product knowledge and assist career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job