Job Title: Security Systems Auditor
Location: Andover, Basingstoke, Camberley, Chertsey, Guildford, Leatherhead, Redhill, Crawley
Salary: £34,000 to £36,000 + Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a security certification body, providing inspection and quality management audits to their blue chip client base in the UK and Ireland. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Security Systems Auditor to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Field Operations and working from home, it is envisaged that the successful Security Systems Auditor will live in the Andover, Basingstoke, Camberley, Chertsey, Guildford, Leatherhead, Redhill, Crawley or close surrounding areas.
SALARY £34,000 - £36,000, DOE + COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP. PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Security Systems Auditor Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security equipment including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems.
- Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications including carrying out assessment and audit of Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IBS OHSAS 18001.
- Prepare information and reports relating to the companies audited.
- Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
- Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Security Systems Auditor Requirements:
- You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics / Electrical / Telecommunications.
- Experience of quality management systems.
- Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
- Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
- IT Literate - including the use of MS Office.
- You must have the facility at home for an office.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- A good knowledge of security systems including; Alarms, CCTV and Access Control - Desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 - Desirable.
- Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications - Desirable.
Security Systems Auditor Benefits:
- Salary £34,000 to £36,000.
- Company Car, Laptop.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme will be negotiable.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'