Security System Engineer
Southampton/Portsmouth - £33,000 D.O.E
Looking for a Security Service Engineer to provide remedial / maintenance and reactive works to Door Entry, Access Control and CCTV systems.
Working predominantly in social sector or local authority sites along the M27, Southampton to Portsmouth and up to Midhurst. Responsible for attending reactive service calls, planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) works.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced with all aspects of Security system Servicing and Maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of IP / Analogue Security Systems
- Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Have a friendly, flexible approach to work
Applicants must be able to pass DBS referencing and have no more than 6pts on their drivers licence (for insurance purposes).
Salary up to £33,000 D.O.E + O/T and on-call 1 in 5
You will also receive a company van (business use), phone and uniform.
Hours 0800 - 1730 Monday-Friday.
Please send a copy of your CV (in Word) for consideration.
- Field Service
- Flexible Approach
- Service, Maintenance and Repair
- Door Entry, Access Control, CCTV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'