Mobile Security Supervisor / Duty Manager
Location: Central London
Rate of pay: £11.20 per hour
Hours: 56 hours per week: Nights & Weekends
We are seeking an ambitious security professional to undertake a mobile role across London undertaking site visits, liaising with staff and clients across sites and locking/unlocking premises. You must hold a SIA license and full driving license.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA license holder
- Previous experience as a Supervisor or manager.
- Full driving license (vehicle will be provided from site in Central London).
- Happy working a mix of night shifts and weekend day shifts.
Duties will include:
- Regular client meetings to record contract performance and ensure quality standards are consistently maintained
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure the safety & well-being of staff
- Carry out Mobile and site patrols
- Ensure Assignment Instructions are maintained accurately and up to date.
- Carry out welfare visits
- Carry out staff performance reviews and appraisals
- Undertake site risk assessments
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Ensure incidents or discrepancies are fully investigated / reported
- Maintain all associated documents required for key holding i.e. Assignment Instructions, key receipts, risk assessments, contact details
- This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
Manned Guarding - Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
Security Sales & Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'