We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting positions with our established client based in the Coventry area. This position is for a Security Services Coordinator to join a growing team providing 24/7 security covering a 12-hour shift both days and nights on a 4 on 4 off roster.
As a Security Services Coordinator, you will provide our client with front line operational security service and safeguarding them from security threats protecting all personnel, offices, data centres and other locations as required.
You will be monitoring the security systems and evaluating the risks and making decisions to perform the most appropriate response to incidents in line with the security procedures.
- Monitor and operate CCTV Systems in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Monitor and operate Intruder Alarm systems and respond to any activation
- Act as a first point of contact for all security related incidents
- Liaise with External parties
- Respond to all security alerts
- Lock and unlock certain areas and unset alarms
- Question trespassers or unauthorised individuals
- Co-ordinate with emergency services during incidents when required
- Previous Experience of multi-site security operations in a medium to large public sector, retail or financial services environment.
- Good knowledge of security control room operations
- License holder for SIA CCTV (Open Space Surveillance) is preferable
- License holder for SIA Door Supervisors license is preferable
- Ability to use the following systems
- Video Central Lite (Adpro)/
- Galaxy Systems
- Network Client/Victor VMS
- Milestone VMS
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel