Security Engineer who wants a great team, Manager, enthusiasm and investment in their future
If you have Access Control AND IP CCTV Engineer experience ( Service) ... apply
We know you have choice of employers ... (you even have a role now) so why apply for 1 of these?
- Because you are a Service Engineer with CCTV and Access control
- Because you want to work with an upbeat team , Servicing networked systems
- Because you don't mind London City work (as long as its with a good crew and all enjoying)
- Because you want to progress , or get training (like you used too) to keep your mind alive
- Because you're bored of being a number, tool, or just not having skills utilised / a challenge
- ...or because you want caring employer, a job to be proud of professional buddies + future !
This role isn't for every Security Service Engineer , Security Engineer or Fire and Security Engineer (yep they work on Fire Alarm Systems... as well as Winpak, PLAN, Galaxy, etc)... but if you have energy, drive, keen to earn, want to progress your skills and career, like a challenge, and want enough work (not too much or little), then send over your CV if are an Electronic Security Engineer.
The company have 9 engineers and you would be the 10 th or 11 th (dependant on when you get job!)
They work on Government Buildings (007 stuff!), Office Fit Outs, Restaurants, Data Centres and all the good places (no chip shops or betting shops here!), and work as 2-6 person teams (woo hoo!).
They manage really well, are involved and all muck in to help you grow or learn more. Work on IP CCTV Cameras, Honeywell Access Control, Intruder Alarms (don't do much), and Fire Alarm systems
Office is in North Surrey, but if commutable to there and London then you could be living in Kent, Sussex, Middlesex, North London, South London, South East London, West London, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire... as long as London travel and Integrated systems can do.
If you've got to read this... then apply (if have the required skills) - it won't disappoint. If have IP CCTV and Networked Access Control skills (preferably with Winpak, PLAN etc) that's great!
- £32-£40k - Security Service Engineer with e.g. Fire, Winpak, PLAN, etc
- £28-£31k - Security Service Engineer (Access Control and IP CCTV skills) Paxton, Hochiki, etc
- £22-£27k - Non-Integrated Engineer (some IP or Access Control skill), wants courses/ chance
- Overtime available
- Learning/ Growth
- Progression - EXAMPLE - engineer had 12 courses+ promotion in the year!
We are Eley Solutions Ltd (trading as Fire and Security Careers) and if you're as picky as we are about who you will work for next (in Fire & Security) then please contact us to help you progress or enjoy life. My Name is Michael Caine sorry no its Steve Eley available by applying, googling or Call us (old School) if you visit our website. Chat soon if you are doing either role (but at the wrong company!)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'