Security Service Engineer // London - Home Counties - Candidates Considered from across the whole of London - Numerous Roles Available // £30,000 basic + Door to Door travel
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Security Systems Service & Maintenance Engineer to join a long established NSI Gold Approved client of mine, working on the following;
- Intruder Alarms Systems
- IP CCTV
With over 40 years of experience, the company works on sites such as;
- Retail Outlets
- High St Banks
- Distribution Centres
The successful candidate will earn a salary of approx. £30,000 basic, depending on experience. This role also comes with door to door travel payments, meaning you will earn well in excess of your £30,000 basic! There will also be Call Out payments and plenty of Overtime available.
As a Security Systems Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out Servicing, Fault Finding and Maintenance. Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Service & Maintenance of electronic Security Systems (IP CCTV & Intruder Alarms)
- Efficient response to emergency call outs
- Participation in the on-call rota
- Install additional equipment as required
- Maintain tools, calibrated test equipment and plant
- Maintain van stock of spares and consumables
- Comply with health and safety legislation, company and customer site specific instructions
- Use ladders, access equipment, hand and power tools in a safe manner
- Maintain and use personal protective equipment
To be considered for the position you must have demonstrable experience in the security industry. In addition, you should possess the following key skills and experience;
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in a team as well as on your own
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with one of the following; IP CCTV or Intruder Alarm Systems
- Benefits include; door to door travel payments , paid call out, company vehicle, lots of available overtime to boost salary, training provided to expand product knowledge and assist career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'