Upto £28,000 basic+ call out
Company car/van, fuel card, PDA, laptop, full uniform, pension & 33 days holidays (including bank holidays), regular/ on-going training, toolbox talk.
My client is a well established growing company in the electronic security industry. Due to planned growth they are currently looking for experienced Security Service engineers to join their team.
They offer a wide range of services such as security systems, manned guarding, remote monitoring amongst others.
This role is very diverse and will require someone who has a wide range of skills with a vast amount of systems. You will be expected to service IP CCTV, Access control and Intruder. My client use a wide range of different manufacturers, so the broader your knowledge the better.
You will be working on predominantly commercial properties and will need to go to their offices to pick up kit either daily or weekly.
Experience/ Skills required:
- Previous experience in an electronic security systems service type role to NSI standards is required
- Technical ability to a high level and understanding of a diverse range of electronic security systems
- Highly competent in fault finding on various multi-disciplined security systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Established knowledge of standards and regulations
- Ability to complete tasks to clear deadlines
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence; a company vehicle will be provided along with specialist tools
- Professional and positive in manner
- Presentable appearance
- Positive attitude towards personal development
In return my client is paying a healthy basic salary plus a fantastic package including vehicle, fuel card, PDA and laptop.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established growing company in the Security industry.
If you are interested and have all the required skills and experience then please ring Saira on or send me your CV to Saira Hussain at SER Limited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job