£26 - 30k Salary + 1:4 Standby! £40k Earnings + Bonus + + Overtime - Your area!
- £26,000 - £30,000 Salary
- £40,000+ Possible Earnings
- £1200 quality Bonus Scheme and Annual Team Bonus
- Interesting work (Sites like Office Buildings and Shopping Centres)
OVERVIEW - Security Systems Service Engineer required
- Fire and Security systems company require a Senior Security Engineer or an experienced and stable permanent Security systems engineer who will service and fault find on Electronic Security Systems and will work Essex and East London. You would be someone keen for an independent but supported position where the company will let you get on and so are looking for a good knowledge of CCTV Cameras, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems to be right for this.
** Requirements.. for Security Service Engineer position
- You will have experience in servicing of Electronic Security systems
- Be based in UK in Essex or East London or East M25 in areas such as Loughton, Basildon, Chelmsford, Bishops stortford, Braintree, Colchester. Tottenham, Enfield, Romford, Dagenham, or similar commutable locations
You would be a Service Engineer of security systems such as Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control, or be a Fire and Security Engineer, Security Service Technician or Security systems Engineer or Fire and Security Engineer keen to do more Security servicing.
**Benefits... of being an Security Service Engineer
- £28-32k basic salary + Earnings
- £40k earnings without doing masses of overtime or call out (only 1:4)
- WORK COMMUTABLE - East London, North East London, Essex, etc
- GREAT SUPPORT - Brilliant team of people (and boss) in a growth company.
**How to Apply ... -
Contact Rob Gillings if you are a good Security Service Engineer, looking for a better company, career, training or earnings as it's all there!
We also seek Security Systems Service Engineers and Security Installation Engineers to service and Install CCTV, Access, Integrated Security and Intruder so if you have different skills in Fire and Security and are based in the UK please apply.