Integrated Security Service Engineer - £28-£34k + 1:6 + 33 Days Hols and c. £45k
Market leading Security company seek 2 Integrated Security Service engineers for South East
Privately owned Electronic Security and Integrated Security systems company that work on corporate Sites, Universities, Blue Chip, Banking and High End retail sites and major brands
They have 200 people in company and Corporate Benefits… but still have a personal feel and offer weeks of training every year, review meeting and interesting sites and work to progress you personally and mentally if you are a technical Security Systems Engineer with Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control skills and work history in the UK.
They work either in North of South East or South (separated by the river/ M4, etc) so you would NOT travel above or below your area and with at least 7 engineers callout is 1 in 6.
They on board you slowly and will let you work with other engineers and show you around major sites and work with other engineers so won't throw you in deep end, so are nice team.
- Role Brief - you will be a Security Service Engineer doing preventative maintenance, fault-finding and small works/ commissioning as necessary on large integrated Security systems either in
- North (Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, etc)
and any M4 corridor or Berkshire candidates
- Systems Used - Access (Winpak, Innerange, Xplan, C-Cure, Paxton), Intruder and CCTV (Pelco, Vigilon, DM, etc) - so any similar IP CCTV, Networked Security, or Integrated Security experience as a Security systems service engineer could be good.
- Customers - Universities, Blue Chip, Banking, BMW, Thames Water
Benefits for you
- Holiday - 33 days (25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays)
- Earnings - £45000 usual (can be less or more), also bonus's for upgrades (1-5%),
- Hours - Only 8am - 4.30pm … the overtime after travel time
- Salary - £28000 - £34000
- Travel Time - Travel after 45 minutes
- Call Out - only 1:6
- Overtime available - available every weekend., plenty of work
- Vehicle - Estate Car (DAB Radio, SATNAV, under 3 yrs old)
- Future - Higher grading above £32000 in a few years is possible
- Essential - CCTV, Intruder and Access Control skills (Integrated, IP or Networked)
- Essential - Electronic Security Service Engineer experience (in UK)
- Essential - Based in South East England (West of the M25, M4 or Reading/ Slough)
Job Titles you may have - Security Service Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Security Engineer, Integrated Security Engineer, Integrated Systems Engineer or similar title.
Locations maybe near you - North of South East so example areas to live are-
- North - Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Hemel Hempstead, Harlow, Harrow, Slough, etc
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS (OR SO WE CAN MATCH YOU TO OTHER FIRE OR SECURITY ROLES), IF YOU ARE A UK BASED FIRE DETECTION, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRONIC SECURITY, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, INTRUDER ALARM, FIRE ALARM ENGINEER, SECURITY ENGINEER, OR FIRE AND SECURITY ENGINEER.
Contact one of our Advisors such as Steve Eley, Rob Gillings to let us improve your Fire and Security job and match your skills to a Fire and Security Career such as this. Call, tell others or Apply.
- Fire and security
- fire & Security