Blackthorn Trace have recently partnered with a leading client in the media industry looking for a Security Compliance and Policy Manager.
The ideal candidate will lead the creation, implementation and ongoing management of the information security policy framework.
Role responsibilities include;
- Management of the ISO 27001 aligned Information Security Policy Library, populating it with the full suite of information security policy documents (comprising Policies, Minimum Standards, Technical Standards, User Guidance and other supporting documents)
- Establishing and managing an information security policy advisory service to Technology and other technical teams.
Desirable experience and qualifications;
- CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, ISACA CyberSecurity Fundamentals.
- FAIR, COBIT, RiskIT, or similar knowledge or experience.
- Experience of working with ISO 27001 or in an ISO 27001 accredited organisation.
- Experience of working in an organisation employing the 3LoD (Three Lines of Defence) approach to risk management.
- Technology and information risk management consultancy experience.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Security Standards