Role Title: Security Operations Specialist
Location: Bracknell or Hammersmith
Vodafone Group Enterprise Security (GES) is dedicated to protecting Vodafone Group Enterprise (GE) business units, employees and our customers – to support this GES is required to ensure that a consistent approach to information security is delivered across the whole of GE.
As part of the Vodafone security team, GES collaborate with a wide variety of global partners at all management levels across the whole of the Vodafone Group and Operating Companies. Working collaboratively to ensure the design, security, reliability and availability of our connectivity, products and services are fit for the future and align to the enterprise operating blueprint.
The Career Opportunity
We are looking to grow and develop an individual within our Managed Security Services (MSS) team. You will support Group Enterprise Security (GES) customers; the main purpose of the Security Operations Specialist will be to support the On-boarding, testing, monitoring and operation of Managed Security Services to our customers.
You will help to refine and improve the delivery of Managed Security Services in the wider Security Operations domain, focusing initially on:
- Privileged User Access Management
- SOC/Security Monitoring/Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Operational Toolset Management
- Service Reporting
- Supporting GES Customer Account Security Managers
- Supporting Security Audits and Assurance plans/activities
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate and manage services in line with Vodafone security principles and baselines that support the strategy of delivering consistent Managed Security Services to our client base
- Successfully meeting customer SLA’s
- Operate and manage MSS security architectures as per documented processes
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement initiatives relating to MSS platforms
- Support MSS innovation projects
The Candidate Profile
- Some experience in operation of Manage Security Service Products and Service
- Ideal but not essential technical degree or security certification such as CISM or CISSP etc.
- Must be capable of being cleared to SC level within the UK
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job