Randstad CPE are working with a valued client who are looking for a Security Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in Glasgow.
To manage and provide effective leadership to the security team and ensure that:
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and priorities are always covered adequately
- All relevant staff are appropriately screened
- All physical security to all on site customers is delivered as per contractual arrangements
- Budgets are properly controlled and managed
- Performance appraisal s, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescales
- Previous experience dealing with 70 plus staff members
If you are keen for a chat please call me on / or send an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.