Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
International SOS is the world’s leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company with over 11,000 employees, led by 1,200 doctors and 200 security specialists. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
The joint venture between International SOS and Control Risks combines the world’s leading medical and security risk specialists. Our combined resources and expertise provide a comprehensive suite of travel risk services for mobile employees.
We are currently recruiting a Coordinating Security Specialist on a permanent contract to join our security team based in Chiswick Park, London. This is an excellent entry level position into the security sector, working for the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
This position will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high- quality security assessments and advice to travellers, international assignees and corporate travel risk managers. The individual will provide travel security advice to clients and will support client and situational awareness by scanning for, reporting and escalating developing travel security issues.
- Delivery of best-in-class bespoke verbal and written travel security assessments
- Collect, analyse and disseminate security or disruption issues affecting business travellers
- Maintain awareness of the regional security environment through detailed research
- Set up, coordinate and monitor clients travelling in complex working environments
- Understand all current events affecting regional/global business travel and provide travel advise and briefs to clients
- Conduct travel to priority countries to assess current situations and develop local information and assistance capabilities to further support clients
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Interest in international affairs and the global security environment
- Degree level qualification in politics, international relations or related subject or work experience
- Experience in writing for senior management and business decision-makers
- Knowledge of the political and security issues in particular regions
- Ability to analyse issues and explain complex situations to a non-expert
- Liaison and communication skills
- International experience (work and personal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Foreign travel to non-native continents
- Willingness to work outside of normal duty hours
- Fluency in English
- Regional knowledge/experience/interest in North and West Africa is essential
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job