Security Officer - Havant - £22k - £24k + benefits
Our client is looking for a Security Officer to join their existing team. As a Security Officer you will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls to the alarm receiving centre, monitoring customer alarms, CCTV and communicating with customers.
Operator Duties to include:
- CCTV Operating
- PC data entry and basic administration duties
- Edit and handle customer records
- Follow procedures methodically and upholding excellent standards
- Deal with customer requests via telephone and email in a professional nature
- Liaise with Police, other agencies, and designated employees to coordinate the appropriate emergency response by risk assessment and adherence to company procedures.
- Provide routine system support to all clients i.e., system testing, administering alarm configurations
You must have a valid SIA Licence to apply for this position
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, Discounted Gym Membership
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
Keywords - security officer, security steward, door supervisor, door security, CCTV, SIA, SIA security, alarms, security watch, door supervisor, SIA door supervisor, SIA licence, alarm, alarm response, CCTV, Havant, monitoring, CCTV Monitoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'