Pilgrims Risk Management Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security risk management companies. Our clients comprises significant blue chip corporates from numerous different sectors including Governments and NGOs.We provide a range of core services to our clients globally, including consultancy services, specialist training, close protection and manned guarding solutions.
We are 10 time winners of the Security Excellence Awards (2012-2020) and finalists of the Outstanding Security Performance Awards2020 & 2021. We were one of the first companies to fully implement the SIA ACS and the PSC1/ISO18788 throughout our business and we have achieved multiple consecutive zero audits for ISO9001. Pilgrims offer a unique approach to manned guarding. We empower our workforce through education, training and 24-hour management support. The quality of our people is our success story. Pilgrims security team are our representatives and ambassadors, and we employ only the most conscientious and able personnel.
You will be based at our prestigious, corporate client offices in Central Birmingham. Our client is one of the leading and largest professional services networks. They have offices in 157 countries and advise businesses all over the world, spanning the public, private and financial sectors servicing 85% of the global fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for dedicated Security Officer. The Security officer will be responsible for delivering the security requirements of the client whilst maintaining a good corporate image and highest standards of professionalism.
- Implementation of security procedures and policies in agreed client SOP’s.
- Engage with client staff members, visiting clients etc regularly to ensure full awareness of client security practices.
- Maintain a polite, courteous, and professional manner towards the public, the client, and colleagues at all times.
- Collaborate with the OneTeam to ensure the highest levels of Customer and Security Services are delivered at all times.
- Regular communication with Security Management team on security related issues to ensure situational awareness and operational readiness.
- Conduct thorough security patrols periodically and escalate immediately to line management any issues discovered.
- Investigate fire alarm indicators in the buildings and respond as per agreed site procedures.
- Prevent unauthorised entry to client premises by way of maintaining vigilance at all times.
- Investigate all instances of suspicious activity observed or reported and escalate as necessary to the Security Management team
- Report any damage to client premises which may compromise security or affect the brand.
- Remain alert and vigilant to general activity on site and ensure risks are minimised through swift escalation of any incidents to the management team.
- Maintain constant radio communication with control rooms to ensure seamless escalation and incident response.
- Reporting immediately to the Supervisor/Manager action or inaction which compromises personal safety.
- Maintain a healthy and safe place of work, ensuring all posts are in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Report missing, damaged or unserviceable equipment to the Duty Security Supervisor.
- Cooperate with Pilgrims Group Ltd and the client so that the company can carry out its statutory duty under Health and Safety at work etc. Act 1974, and all relevant statutory provisions.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any property, equipment IT hardware or systems in the interests of health, safety and welfare.
A dedicated and enthusiastic Security Officer, who is looking to join a successful team and provide exemplary service to the client
Working Hours and Pattern
Working on average 42 hours per week 07:00 - 19:00 / 19:00 - 07:00, 4 days on / 4 days off
- A valid Frontline SIA Licence
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Integrity and a professional attitude to your work
Perkbox. This gives employees to access over 200 perks such as discounts for many retailers, restaurant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'