We are looking for experienced security officers to work for Birmingham City Council. All of our Security Officers are expected to be flexible in there approach to work and not to specify a particular type of work. We expect high standards and that you would be able to carry out the following as a minimum.
- Be able to maintain a safe and secure environment for our customer and their employees by patrolling inside and outside and monitoring premises, personnel and members of the public.
- Required to stop and search people if needed
- Maintain the organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Be able to follow instructions from the site management.
- Must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence/badge
- Hold a valid passport/work permit
- Good level of English required
- Able to deal with clients and their customers by showing professional behaviour on site at all times,
- Able to follow instructions whilst staying calm in a highly pressured environment.
- Flexible to work any days Monday - Saturday
- Flexible with working hours
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Required licence or certification:
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Benefits of working with us as a security officer :
- 37 days holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing temporary positions
- Pension Scheme
- Employed status
- Personal accident insurance
- My Extra Rewards - an online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Security officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'