Reference Number: SEC-SO-MILT-YP-2611/R
Job Title: Security Officer - FCO
Location: Milton Keynes, MK19
Pay Rate: £10.30 p/h - £22,495 Per Annum
Hours per week: 42hrs
Shift Times: 08.00 - 20.00 and 20.00 - 08.00
Working days: Rota basis
Are you an SIA licensed Security professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you consistently demonstrate outstanding levels of integrity alongside exceptional operational ability?
The successful candidate will provide a rigorous yet welcoming gatehouse security presence at the clients’ site, in addition to supporting with operational issues. As a Security Officer at the prestigious site, you will operate the access and egress function, building relationships with staff, delivery drivers and visitors and guests. Night shift working will see the Security Officer secure the site and carry out night time patrols of the compound alongside passive CCTV monitoring.
As part of this role, you will be required to undertake escorting duties wherein you will be required to support with chaperoning and guiding guests and visitors on site.
We are looking for confident, reliable and flexible security professionals who can build good relationships with visitors and clients alike. You will need to have excellent communication skills, high levels of attention to detail and should take ownership of tasks, seeing things through to completion and ensuring issues are resolved in an effective and satisfactory manner. You will have high levels of integrity and will go about your day-to-day duties with efficiency and professionalism.
Primary duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our client, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained
- Access and egress duties
- Undertaking regular site patrols, regular check calls, maintaining logs and passive CCTV monitoring
- Effective monitoring of visitors and employees on-site and assisting to maintain high levels of site security
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
- Logging details of incoming visitors; maintaining a log of incoming customers’ electronic devices
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experience, and behaviors:
- A full SIA License is essential
- Our preference is for candidates with experience of undertaking a Security Officer role in a similarly high profile site
- 1st Aid Certificate is highly desirable. Candidates who do not have accredited First Aid training may be required to complete a First Aid course which will be provided
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Exceptional levels of integrity and professionalism
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Applicants must be a UK passport holder so as to obtain UK Government clearances.
To be successfully appointed for this role you will need to undertake and pass a CTC security check.
Given the nature of Security Officer roles, some positions may involve working patterns that average more than 48 hours per week. We will always make it clear how many hours per week the role is likely to involve. In the event that an applicant wishes to take on a role where the average weekly working hours may exceed 48 hours per week, they will be made aware of the Working Time Regulations and that they will be required to opt-out of these Regulations by completing the necessary form.
Benefits: Paid holiday entitlement, AE Pension, Opt-In Health Cash Plans.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
- SIA license