Reference Number: SEC-SO-GLASG-TA-1402
Job Title: Security Officer - Static duties
Location: Glasgow, G5
Pay Rate: £8.21 p/h
Hours per week: 60 Avg.
Shift Times: 8am-8pm - 4pm-midnight - 8pm -8am shift varies according to business needs
Working days: 5 days over 7 days - shift patterns varies
Benefits: AE Pension; PPE; Uniform, FORS Compliancy Training, Access to our Learning and Developing Platform Atalian World
Atalian Servest are recruiting for an experienced Security Officer to perform mobile and static duties.
Primary duties will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective Security Service for Servest customers, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained.
- Duties include regular patrols, regular check calls and logs.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of visitors and employees on site, conducting random searches and assisting to maintain high levels of security on sites.
- The candidate must perform the role within Health and Safety regulations and be responsible for own health and safety as well as colleagues.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- SIA License essential
- Full clean driving license and access to own transport essential
- Experience of security provision desirable
- High levels of professional Integrity
- First aid trained desirable
- SAI CCTV Required.
A bit about us:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less that working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
- Good communication skills
- Valid SIA licence Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/PC skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills Adhere to health & safety at all times
- oral and written.