Tilbury, (RM18 7HZ)
£9.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Distribution Security Officer to be based in the Tilbury, (RM18 7HZ) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Access & Egress control
- Random staff searches
- Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
- CCTV monitoring
- Gatehouse & reception duties
- Body & baggage searches
- Alarm Systems
- Any other distribution security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Distribution Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to transport is desirable
Incentives for the Distribution Security Officer:
- Working 12 hour shifts, 3 days, 3 nights, 3 off
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Security Guard
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'