Job Title : Security Office
Location : Bristol
Salary : £9.00 per hour - paid weekly
Type : Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Security officer to work alongside our client in Bristol.
AS a security officer you may be responsible for:
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtaining help by sounding alarms.
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controling traffic by directing drivers.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintaining environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintaining organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Valid SIA Licence
- Valid Fire Marshall qualification
- Valid First Aid Certification
This is Long term work.
Hours of work:
- Monday -Friday 1700-0700
- Saturday-Sunday 0700-1900 and 1900-0700
If this is of interest to you & you are up to the challenge we would love to receive your application (please click on the link below to submit your application).
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'