Maltby (S66 8LG) & surrounding area
£8.21 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Support Officer to be based in the Maltby (S66 8LG) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Support Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police & other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other retail security support officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Support Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence & access to own transport is desirable due to the sites you may be asked to cover
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters & subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Support Officer:
- Up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Security Guard
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'