North Yorkshire & surrounding areas
£9.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the North Yorkshire area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base within a 50 mile radius.
Areas include, Harrogate, Ripon, Boroughbridge, Ripon, Wetherby, York.
Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
- Undertake patrols and inspections
- Cover gatehouse, reception and lock/unlock duties
- Assist staff and visitors to site
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
- Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
- Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
- Any other corporate mobile relief associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication & administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
- Successful candidates will need to undergo Police NPPV Level 2 vetting, supplied by the client
Incentives for the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Working a mixture of days, nights & weekends applicants will need to be flexible & be able to cover 12 hour shifts.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'